High Dynamic Capacity in a Small Size
- Single row cross roller slewing ring bearing series
- For specialized applications
- Available in plain, internally geared and externally gear versions
- Rectangular cross section provides for a high degree of stiffness
- Available in a variety of mounting configurations
- Available in raceway diameters of 10-180 inches. Other sizes are available upon request.
- Externally geared
- Internally geared
- The mounting surface must conform to defined standards for flatness and strength.
- Contact the factory for assistance in sizing this bearing.
- This series comes with induction hardened raceways. Geared versions can be provided with induction hardened teeth.
- Matching pinions are available for all standard bearings.
- Thrust: to 4,600,000 pounds
- Moment: to 16,000,000 foot-pounds
- Radial: to 2,200,000 pounds
For more information on the 50 Series slewing ring bearing or to request a quote, contact SlewPro today.