Low Starting Torque – More Forgiving Mounting Surface
- Double row ball slewing ring bearing series
- For low starting torque applications
- Available in plain, internally geared and externally gear versions
- Rectangular cross section provides for a high degree of stiffness
- Available in a variety of mounting configurations
- Available in raceway diameters of 12-180 inches. Other sizes are available upon request.
- Externally geared
- Internally geared
- Contact the factory for assistance in sizing this bearing.
- This series comes with induction hardened raceways. Geared versions can be provided with induction hardened teeth.
- Matching pinions are available for all standard bearings.
- Thrust: to 8,700,000 pounds
- Moment: to 24,000,000 foot-pounds
- Radial: to 860,000 pounds
For more information on the 40 Series slewing ring bearing or to request a quote, contact SlewPro today.