“L”-Design to Save Weight: Four-Point Contact, Single-Row Ball Slewing Ring Bearings
- Four-point contact, single-row ball slewing ring bearing series
- For mid-to-heavy applications
- Available in plain, internally geared and externally gear versions
- “L” design cross section in plain bearing ideal for applications where system weight is a concern
- Available in a variety of mounting configurations
- Available in raceway diameters of 13-57 inches. Other sizes are available upon request.
- Externally geared version has a rectangular cross section outer ring and flanged inner ring
- The internally geared version has a rectangular cross section inner ring and a flanged outer ring.
- The mounting surface must conform to defined standards for flatness and strength.
- Contact the factory for assistance in sizing this bearing.
- This series comes with induction hardened raceways. Geared versions can be provided with induction hardened teeth.
- Matching pinions are available for all standard bearings.
- Thrust: 7,000 to 1,100,000 pounds
- Moment: 1,400-390,000 foot-pounds
- Radial: 400-150,000 pounds
For more information on the 21 Series slewing ring bearing or to request a quote, contact SlewPro today.